The Wandering Van
In Herne Hill VIC 3218, Australia
Starting with an empty cargo van, our camper has been stylishly converted into a clean, crisp camping environment. Massive queen size bed, ample table space for entertaining, 80L Waeco fridge and 24" TV with Skyroam Wifi. Cooking can be done inside on the gas cooktop, or on the slideout BBQ.
Further benefits of The Wandering Van are:
- Easy to drive with automatic transmission
- Basic pantry staples and cooking items provided
- 24" TV along with multiple classic DVD's
- Camping games included (Klop and Uno)
- Clean linen provided
- Weber BBQ along with an additional gas cooktop inside the Van
- 80L Weaco fridge
- Sink with running water.
With pickup in Geelong, the Great Ocean Road is the perfect trip in The Wandering Van. Some great spots we have stayed in the Van are: - Aireys Inlet - Cumberland River - Wye River - Apollo Bay - Port Campbell - Princetown
No pets and strictly no smoking.
The vehicle is not available during the following periods:
You can pick up the vehicle at 10 a.m.
Please drop off the vehicle at 5 p.m.