New Rollavan RV180i Series: Camper Number 2
In Maddington WA 6109, Australia
The new Rollavan RV180i Series gives you more time and space to do the things you really enjoy.
• New Camper – Enjoy the fresh and modern living facilities;
• Off Road Options – Australian touring vehicle with freedom to 4WD on unsealed gazetted roads;
• Quick Camp Set Up Time – Electric actuators makes lifting the pop-top quick and effortless;
• Superior Storage Space – With up to 500kg of storage space, nothing needs to be left at home;
• Aerodynamic Fibreglass Body – Insulated construction is perfect for Australia’s climate;
• Sleeping Room For 3 – Two or three is company where as four’s a crowd.
• 40 litre Engel fridge / freezer;
• 70 litre fresh water tank;
• Extra-long slide out double bed over cab;
• Large fly screen windows for superior ventilation;
• Fiamma Caravan Store bag awning;
• 100 watt solar panel;
• 100 amp hour deep cycle battery;
• 15 amp battery charger;
• 2-burner Smev gas cooker.
• 2011 Nissan Patrol GU DX;
• 3.0 litre 4 cylinder Turbo Diesel Economy;
• 5 speed manual transmission;
• 1 x 80 litre main fuel tank and 1 x 65 litre auxiliary fuel tank for extended travel;
• Power steering, central locking, air bags, cruise control, air con, CD tuner.
• No smoking;
• No pets;
• No towing;
• Minimum hire period of 4-nights;
• No more than three (3) travellers;
• No travellers under the age of seven (7) are permitted as child restraints are not fitted in the vehicle;
• All authorised driver(s) must be over the age of twenty five (25) and have a driver’s licence which has been held for at least two (2) years and will be valid for the duration of the rental agreement and is supplemented by an International Driver’s Permit or is accompanied by an accredited English translation in the instance of overseas travellers;
• Vehicle / camper to be returned fully fuelled as per pick up and SHAREaCAMPER's T&C's
• Please read section 31 of SHAREaCAMPER's T&C's for all off road usage rules;
• The four wheel drive vehicle may be driven on unsealed roads on the condition that the roads driven on have been gazetted. Gazetted roads are roads that appear on official road maps and street directories but do not include 4WD tracks;
• The four wheel drive vehicle must be driven in 2WD mode on sealed roads and in 4WD mode on unsealed roads and must not be driven on the beach, in the snow and in water crossings above 300mm;
• The odometer allowance is an average of three hundred kilometres (300 km) per day and a surcharge of 50 cents per kilometre will apply for every kilometre travelled over 300km;
• The Traveller(s) must consent to a GPS tracking device being used to enable the geographical location of the vehicle / camper to be tracked or located in the event of a theft, accident, break down, emergency and / or for any other purpose allowed under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or any other law.
The vehicle is not available during the following periods:
You can pick up the vehicle at 10 a.m.
Please drop off the vehicle at 2 p.m.