In Exmouth WA 6707, Australia
This immaculate 2016 Jayco Swan Outback is our second UEV (urban escape vehicle). The clever pop-up and pop-out style gives you heaps of room inside when set up, yet it packs down into a compact unit which is easy to tow. Camping in one of these is a great experience for couples and families alike!
With this van you can camp at awesome, remote locations of the beaten track around Ningaloo such as Cape Range National Park, Ningaloo Station, Bullara, Giralia Station, Warroora Station or even Karijini National Park.
Experience camping with Australia's most popular RV brand. The Jayco Swan model has been around for ages and keeps getting better every year. Our 2016 Outback has a few extra perks compared to the standard version.
• Sleeps up to 6 people with privacy dividers
• Lounge can be configured as additional bed
• Linen & towels included
• 90Lt fridge – Dometic RM2350 3-way (gas/240V/12V)
• Cooktop – Smev 4BG with 1x 240V hotplate
• Microwave (requires 240V shore power)
• Truma air conditioning/heating (requires 240V shore power)
• Large window fronts with curtains and flyscreens on both sides of the van offer excellent ventilation, spacious feel, and excellent views
• Basic pantry with olive oil, sea salt & pepper (grinders), sugar, premium instant coffee, black tea, plain flour, organic oats, weet-bix, pasta, rice
• 200 Ah AGM battery bank with Setec 12V/240V management system
• Roof-mounted 250W solar panels will let you go truly off-grid
• Battery and water monitoring system
• Two 9 kg gas bottles (complimentary gas)
• Water tank 82 Lt with pressurised water pump (we also supply 10 Lt fresh reverse osmosis filtered drinking water)
• Reading lights & fan to bed ends (12V)
• Duo tone ceiling LED lights (12V)
• Internal lockable cupboards
• Fusion CD/radio system with external speakers
• Fire extinguisher & fire blanket
• Extensive first aid kit
• Vinyl on floor
• Caravan style mesh ground sheet 5.4 m x 2.4 m
• Canvas side walls to annex on request
Let us do the hard bits and experience glamping at its best: We can deliver, set up, and pack down the van for you! Please enquire.
We are always here to help and try to accommodate all wishes – just ask!
***Wir sprechen auch Deutsch***
>>> If you are after something more adventurous and a bit smaller to get you to even more remote locations – check out our other listing of a Conqueror UEV-490 Evolution off road caravan! <<<
DBCA License: HQ70323
• NO pets please
• Absolutely NO storing of fish or bait in the fridge/freezer!
• Please book your camp site prior to booking the van (during peak times Cape Range National Park is quite busy)
• Set-up outside the 100kms radius or at Warroora Station on request, please inquire (additional fees apply)
Please look after the van – we love it and use it ourselves too!
Towing experience is required to tow this van!
No off-road use without prior approval – please discuss your plans with us prior to booking the caravan!
Electric brake controller required (available for hire)!
Don't want to tow? You can still experience an amazing camper while letting us do the hard bits: We can deliver, set up and pack down the van for you! Please enquire.
Our caravan must not be towed into the following areas: Any tracks which are restricted to 4WD only. Any beaches or islands where exposure to salt water is likely; other locations (like estuaries) where contact with salt water is likely.
Any areas where the Jayco Swan OB will be immersed in salt water, fresh water or muddy water where the immersion level will exceed the height of the wheel bearing caps, or on overgrown, narrow tracks which may cause damage to side panels. Damages resulting from failure to comply with the above restrictions will be the responsibility of the hirer.
The vehicle is not available during the following periods:
Pick Up & Drop Off
Please arrange mutually suitable times with each other.
The vehicle is insured by the SHAREaCAMPER Insurance.
For this camper the security bond amounts AUD 5,000.00. You can reduce it to AUD 800.00 for an additional AUD 30.00 per rental day. The bond will be processed through SHAREaCAMPER's secure payment system.
27 to 14 days before: 20% of the Rental Charges (up to a maximum of an amount equivalent to Rental Charges for 14 days)
13 to 1 day before: 50% of the Rental Charges (up to a maximum of an amount equivalent to Rental Charges for 20 days)
Cancellation occurs on the Delivery Date (including by failing to pick up the Vehicle): 100% of the Rental Charges (up to a maximum of an amount equivalent to Rental Charges for 21 days)